Play It! Christmas Songs
A Superfast Way to Learn Awesome Songs on Your Piano or Keyboard
Jennifer Kemmeter, Antimo Marrone
- Perfect for moms, relatives, and educators who want to gift activity and unplugged books; and enthusiasts who have always dreamed of playing an instrument.
- Why is Play It different? Students read the music and strike the correct piano key immediately, skipping months of learning the written language of musical notation and how that translates to the keyboard. It is satisfying, motivating, productive and non-intimidating, eliminating frustration and dread.
- Current competition only provides black and white sheet music.
- Parents are investing more than ever in supplemental education opportunities for their children. Portable keyboard sales are very strong (1m units +, annually) and buyers want accessible, low-priced ways to learn to play.
- Benefits of playing piano: adds neural connections; improves academic/math performance; increases vocabulary and verbal sequencing; aids in foreign language learning; reduces stress and improves ability to handle stress; fosters hand-eye coordination; inspires creativity by requiring player to use both sides of the brain; causes greater aural awareness.
- Priced for impulse buy. Parents may buy the instrument, but be unwilling to invest thousands in lessons unless the child demonstrates a strong interest.
- Serves built-in demand: Most music students annotate their music as a memory aid. This system provides the annotation system and icons are in place with the music already.