Hodder GCSE (91) History for Pearson Edexcel Foundation Edition: Medicine through time c.1250present
Help more students access the content for Pearson Edexcel GCSE History with this Foundation Edition, containing bespoke text and activities to support students working up to Grade 5.
Covering Medicine in Britain, c1250-present and the British sector of the Western Front, 1914-18, this book:
- Follows the same structure and page numbers as the mainstream textbook for effective co-teaching in the same class
- Simplifies and reduces the text on each page, focusing on the essential knowledge that students need
- Uses carefully-controlled vocabulary throughout, ensuring that the reading level is appropriate for all students, including those with lower literacy levels or English as an additional language (EAL)
- Develops students' knowledge, understanding and skills through accessible and achievable tasks
- Provides step-by-step guidance on how to answer exam questions and target a Grade 5, building students' confidence as they revise and practise for their exams