AQA A-level Sociology Student Guide 2: Topics in Sociology (Families and households and Beliefs in society)
Joan Garrod, Laura Pountney
Reinforce understanding of the two most popular options for A-level Paper 2: Topics in Sociology, including Families and Households, and Beliefs in Society.
Packed full of clear topic summaries, knowledge check questions and sample exam-style questions and answers with commentaries, this guide will help students aim for and achieve the highest grades.
This Student Guide will help to:
- Identify key content for the exams with our concise coverage of topics
- Avoid common pitfalls with clear definitions and exam tips throughout
- Reinforce learning with bullet-list summaries at the end of each section
- Test knowledge with rapid-fire knowledge check questions and answers
- Find out what examiners are looking for with our Questions & Answers section