AQA GCSE (9-1) Religious Studies Specification A: Christianity, Buddhism and the Religious, Philosophical and Ethical Themes
Trust the experts to bring together everything you need to teach the AQA GCSE Religious Studies A in a single book. Written by a subject specialist with examining experience and with content verified by faith advisors, this book will provide you with a comprehensive, creative and time-efficient teaching pathway through the reformed specification.
- Enable students to build their knowledge and understanding as they progress through clear explanations of the content, engaging tasks and thought-provoking questions
- Focus on the key themes of religious diversity, influence and impact with in-depth coverage of Christian and Buddhist beliefs and practices verified by faith advisors
- Prepare students for assessment with skills-building activities, updated revision advice and practice questions
- Cater for students of varying learning styles through a visually engaging approach that uses diagrams and artwork to enhance subject interest and understanding
- Encourage students to take responsibility for their development, using student-friendly learning outcomes and quick knowledge-check questions to track their improvement